Hi!

Hi.

It's been longer than I intended since I last wrote here. There are lots of half finished blog post drafts saved on my account.

What can I say; I've kind of been busy. And I've kind of been feeling rubbish and therefore struggling to motivate... Which actually, is more like the truth.

I'm writing this now from North Wales, not far from the border, in a town that I can barely spell let alone pronounce. I'll write a proper post about this trip in the future. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get my life in order a little bit (haha!). I'm applying to learn to be a teacher. Which seems crazy in some respects, and completely perfect and normal in others. I've been reading an awful lot, so you can expect an incoming post about books before long, and I've been generally just trying to chill out, feel less anxious, and enjoy the ride.

The weather here in Wales is kind of what you expect from a British week away: drizzly, windy, grey... in short, it's perfect for me because I love cosy autumnal weather. My best friend says I draw my energy from the clocks going back.

Anyway. What are you all doing with your summers? Drop me a line, I'd love to know!

Comments

Popular Posts